Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tata Young inteview when she was young at Twilight Show


When Tata Young WOn Nissan Awards Thailand Junior Singing Contest 1992. She goes to interview at Twilight show and I memorize that I saw this show when I was young too. I'm glad to found this video. Tata Young really out standing the the moment^^.
For Ladeezpop I think I'll back to post some rare t-pop. I found many great old video now and wanna share with you. Welcome back classic t-pop on ladeezpop!

Tata young at Twilight Show 1992 part1


Tata young at Twilight Show 1992 part2

3 comments:

  1. she wasn't nearly as bitchy or sexy back then :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:09 AM

    Hоwdy! I сould have sωorn I've been to this site before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to mе.
    Nοnеthelesѕ, Ӏ'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bοokmarκing
    it and checκing back геgulаrly!

    Feel free to surf tο mу homeρаgе;
    hotels in boracay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:03 AM

    Genuinely when someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

    Feel free to visit my web-site - Tongtara Riverview Hotel Bangkok Thailand

    ReplyDelete